Friday, May 18, 2007

Do you think they are using it to make a woman?

Hank Blalock, an outfielder for the Texas Rangers, is having a rib removed. "He had been diagnosed with thoracic outlet syndrome, which affects the nerves that pass through the shoulder" I am pretty sure that is just the reason they are giving to the public. My guess is that they have finally figured out the mystery behind how my Dad turned Adam's rib into Eve. My Dad would never reveal the secret to me, since he knows I would just be yanking peoples ribs out with my bare hands to make tons of hot chicks. Well Hank, you are a brave man. And he is only planning on missing 3 months of the season! A small price to pay to turn your rib into a woman. If she's hot that is. If she is gross, then what a waste of a perfectly good rib...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am Nancy Lovett

I am like all of you a Lover of Christ

my email address is loverofchrist36yahoo

I want all to know about a special youtube with a fantastic set of messages in the comments that have made me leap for joy of Jesus forever and ever Amen

The Youtube is youtube com/watch?v=AmxuaNvII04

I am so glad God made Jesus and Mary Magdalene and Jeff and Jane for all of us for eternity.