Monday, April 16, 2007

Awesome Friday was Awesome!

I hope everyone down there on Earth enjoyed Awesome Friday as much as I did up here in Heaven. I was pretty drunk and enjoying myself up here, so I did not have time to watch all of you celebrate the new great holiday I created. However, I did observe an impressive group of partiers at the Grand National Rodeo taking place at the Cow Palace in California. I am quite proud of you gentleman, as you really embraced the spirit of what Awesome Friday is all about.

And, as new tradition would have it, Facemelter Saturday now follows Awesome Friday (and on into eternity). Facemelter Saturday, of course, entails partying so hard that your face will likely melt right off of your head into a gelatinous puddle (sort of like this).

Hope everyone enjoyed the weekend!

No comments: