Tuesday, April 24, 2007

"No Shit" study #4,093,098

Who keeps funding these retarted studies? One of the most recent ones: Breast feeding won't stop obesity! NO FUCKING WAY!!!??? Seriously!???! So you are telling me that if a kid breast feeds, it won't stop them from being a fatty? I mean, I always thought that obesity was a DIRECT result of whether that person sucked some milk from titties as a baby. I figured that genetics, diet, and exercise basically were meaningless in the fat equation. I always thought it was so simple (sucked milk from the boobie = not obese, never sucked milk from a tittie = obese).

These studies keep totally debunking how I thought the world had worked for thousands of years. Next someone is going to try and convince me that diet is directly related to obesity. THAT is where I draw the line, people. I will never believe anything that ridiculous.

No comments: