Thursday, April 26, 2007

BOO THIS MAN!!!


India is proving it is probably the most liberal and advanced culture on earth. Richard Gere (of hamster in the butt fame) had the AUDACITY to kiss a woman in public. WHAT!?!?!? BURN HIM! STAB HIS EYES OUT!!!! TORTURE HIM!!! Uhhhhhhhh........ or it's not a big deal. At all? I guess to India it is. Because India has an arrest warrant out for Dick Gere.
According to Judge Dinesh Gupta:
Gere and Shetty "transgressed all limits of vulgarity and have the tendency to corrupt the society."
Uh, bro? You need to lighten up a bit. They just kissed. On the cheek. I am pretty sure you should worry about something else. But obviously in India, they really don't like this sort of behavior. Not only were people buring effigies of Dick, but:
"Such cases against celebrities often filed by publicity seekers are common in conservative India. They add to a backlog of legal cases that has nearly crippled the country's judicial system."
SWEET legal system. These Indians will be in for quite a shock when (or should I say if) they get up to heaven. Because there are times we are just fuckin partying up here. I don't feel the need to get into specifics, but lets just say there is much more than kissing going on. And no clothes. And lots of hot chicks. Yes, you are right, it is really fun up here.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am Nancy Lovett

I am like all of you a Lover of Christ

my email address is loverofchrist36yahoo

I want all to know about a special youtube with a fantastic set of messages in the comments that have made me leap for joy of Jesus forever and ever Amen

The Youtube is youtube com/watch?v=AmxuaNvII04

I am so glad God made Jesus and Mary Magdalene and Jeff and Jane for all of us for eternity.