Tuesday, June 12, 2007

But Gay Marriage is wrong?


Those wacky Mormons are at it again. Mormons are trying to get Polygamy decriminalized based on religious grounds. I always wondered what sort of wife would even let the topic of a SECOND wife enter into reality without going apeshit and threatening to chop off their soon to be ex-husband's manhood.

This is how I would expect any sort of new "wife" conversation would go:
"Honey, this is my new fiancee. Or, I should say OUR new fiancee. Right?"
"WHAT!?! WHO THE FUCK IS THIS BITCH!!??? GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE HOUSE! AND TAKE YOUR NEW SKANK WITH YOU!!! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?!?! I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!!!"
Seriously, how does that conversation go any other way.

Listen Mormons, your "religion" consists of no alcohol, tobacco, or caffeine. That pretty much makes your "religion" suck right from the get go. You should work on having some real fun before trying to marry more than one woman. Oh, but gay marriage is totally sinful, huh...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am Nancy Lovett

I am like all of you a Lover of Christ

my email address is loverofchrist36yahoo

I want all to know about a special youtube with a fantastic set of messages in the comments that have made me leap for joy of Jesus forever and ever Amen

The Youtube is youtube com/watch?v=AmxuaNvII04

I am so glad God made Jesus and Mary Magdalene and Jeff and Jane for all of us for eternity.