Friday, June 22, 2007

Seriously??? $175 mil for this???

Who the FUCK green lit Evan Almighty for $140 MILLION?!?!?! Seriously, was the studio exec completely blacked out drunk, or just on some sort of massive coke binge? How could any sober, sane person say "YES!" to a $140 million budget for EVAN FUCKING ALMIGHTY!!! (And the final budget was a reported $175 million). Did they actually purchase all of the animals in the movie? Did they simply lose $120 million in cash? Maybe the extras were each paid $500,000? I am so confused.
This movie isn't even historically accurate. Why would my Dad (who looks NOTHING like Morgan Freeman) come down and have someone build a retardedly big ark. You have no idea what sort of amazing technology we have up here in Heaven. Sweet teleporting devices, hovercrafts, flying cars, stealth helicopters. All sorts of cool shit. Why would we have someone build a massive ark, unless we were just fucking with them...
Unfortunately, the impressively stupid population of the United States will again allow horrible movies to continue to be made when Evan Almighty makes $70 million this weekend. Good job America... I can't wait for Evan Almightier- Opening Summer 2009!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am Nancy Lovett

I am like all of you a Lover of Christ

my email address is loverofchrist36yahoo

I want all to know about a special youtube with a fantastic set of messages in the comments that have made me leap for joy of Jesus forever and ever Amen

The Youtube is youtube com/watch?v=AmxuaNvII04

I am so glad God made Jesus and Mary Magdalene and Jeff and Jane for all of us for eternity.