Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Uh, I don't know what "God" you are referring to...

Paris Hilton seems to think she has been put in jail as a "message from God." Well I can tell you for a FACT that my Dad certainly didn't talk to her. He has told me on numerous occasions that he is afraid that if he even talks to her he will get some sort of STD. Also, if going to jail was a message from my Dad, he would have told her to stay in jail for MUCH longer than 45 days (or 23, or 3, or however long she ends up staying locked up).

Paris also described her initial days in jail: "I was severely depressed and felt as if I was in a cage." WOW!!! Weird!! I never thought that being in jail would feel like being in a cage. I always figured being in a jail cell would feel very free and open- sort of like sitting in the middle of the ocean or field. I really wonder what Paris thought jail was before she got there. She probably thought it was like a summer camp with arts and crafts, nap time, story hour, horseback riding and water skiing.

"Jail?? COOL! I haven't been to a place like that since I was a little girl! This will be fun! WAIT!!! This is where I sleep!?!? It feels like I am in in some sort of cage!! This is NOTHING like summer camp!"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am Nancy Lovett

I am like all of you a Lover of Christ

my email address is loverofchrist36yahoo

I want all to know about a special youtube with a fantastic set of messages in the comments that have made me leap for joy of Jesus forever and ever Amen

The Youtube is youtube com/watch?v=AmxuaNvII04

I am so glad God made Jesus and Mary Magdalene and Jeff and Jane for all of us for eternity.