Friday, June 8, 2007

Sweet ass sweet technology breakthru

I will admit it- I don't put a lot of credibility into many "science" breakthroughs. Science as a whole is fake and fabricated- pretty much like a big budget movie. But the J-Man does get excited about some technology breakthroughs. Some uber-geek virgins at MIT have figured out a way to wirelessly send electrical power. So basically as you walk around, your cell phone will continuously be charging in your pocket (or robe, in my case). Your TV will no longer need wires. Your laptop will always be charged or charging. Pretty cool technology. Now excuse me while I off some MIT uber-geeks to install some wireless power up here in Heaven.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i always thought about this.... it would be amazing... wonder what health concerns will pop up?

Unknown said...

I am Nancy Lovett

I am like all of you a Lover of Christ

my email address is loverofchrist36yahoo

I want all to know about a special youtube with a fantastic set of messages in the comments that have made me leap for joy of Jesus forever and ever Amen

The Youtube is youtube com/watch?v=AmxuaNvII04

I am so glad God made Jesus and Mary Magdalene and Jeff and Jane for all of us for eternity.