Thursday, March 1, 2007

You call it "pollution," I call it.....

Divine intervention. Or maybe Divine experimentation. Scientists have turned dude frogs into hot chick frogs with some pollutants. Or so they think. My Dad and I are trying out some Divine, "miraculous" science of our own. Well not science, since science is just a myth. The scientists are trying to prove why frogs are going extinct, and think they have found a reason with all of the pollutants in the world. Pollution is fake. Global warming is the most commonly believed myth, second only the theory of evolution. My Dad and I are practicing on these dumb frogs, as we will begin turning male embryos into female ones. There are already enough douche bags on Earth, and there are simply never enough hot ass chicks. So we are doing something about it. You are welcome.

No comments: