Thursday, January 25, 2007

Get My Lawyers on the Phone. NOW!



What. The. Fuck. That toy is supposed to be Me???? There will be lawyers knocking down your door soon, The God Squad and Friends. I would never approve a gay doll of myself. Jesus Comes 2 Play? More like Gay Jesus Comes 2 be Gay. Libel and slander all over the place. Any likeness of me should be ripped, muscular, and masculine. Kinda like He-man. With a beard. And a robe. Something like this is totally acceptable (I really like my gun and throwing nails. Nice touch). I DO NOT look like a chick. And I would NEVER wear capris, or that gay headband with stars on it. AND you can remove my clothes! I better have a life size 10" under those capris. They didn't really do Moses any favors with his doll either. Justice will be mine. What bullshit.

No comments: