Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Who to chose in the big one? Fuck!



I don't always keep up to date on who is praying to me or not. I mean there are 5 billion people down there! I read today that both head coaches in XLI pray to me, so I will really have to think long and hard who to let win the shiny silver Lombardi.

"Dungy and Smith are Christian men who serve the Lord first and spend nearly as much time serving their communities. Doesn't prevent them from winning." (ESPN)

Damn right! Doesn't "prevent" them from winning??? More like "ensures that they DO win. At all." But they also don't use profanity. I mean, what the fuck?! How do you coach in the NFL and not swear? That is a sin in itself. This will be a tough decision come February 4th. Fortunately I get too drunk on Super Bowl sunday to really care anyway. I will race anyone in a beer shotgunning contest.

No comments: