Thursday, January 25, 2007

I may have to kill this freaking horse


Will people EVER stop talking about Barbaro??? This horse hasn't raced in Dad knows how long, and he is still making front page news? What the fuck? Believe me, I like going down to the race track every now and again, picking up a Daily Racing Form, sipping on some cold and frostys, and putting some duckets on the ponies. If you ever see a Jesus looking dude at your local track, you may be looking at the real deal.
But Barbaro has run in SEVEN RACES!!! I don't know what a-hole thinks we care about every miniscule update on the health of once race horse, but it is certainly not me. If the J-Dog doesn't care, no one should. If this gets any worse, I will simply have to end Barbaro's life. And it will all be the media's fault. Good job, media.

No comments: