Thursday, January 25, 2007

I am Fucking Popular!


I just Googled myself, as someone finally explained what that meant. I always thought it involved a hamburger, a dildo and a laxative, which is simply too much for me. J-Dog can get freaky, but I do have my limits. Anyway, there were over 178 MILLION results! Fuck yea! I rule. Yahoo only found over 140 million. I just left a message for their customer service, as something is obviously fucked up with their software. They need to "fix the glitch," if you know what i mean.

(The painting is of me begging for a BJ from some roaming vagrant gypsy woman. Not my proudest moment, but a mans got needs! I can't believe I didn't notice some guy painting us for several hours though. Lets just say that my miracles weren't quite as big of a deal back then, and they did not always translate into sexual favors).

No comments: