Tuesday, January 30, 2007

This week... when nothing happens.....(part 2)

24... Another show that I for some reason force myself through each week, while nothing happens. I don't quite understand why everyone is in love with this show. Here is every episode: "Last time on 24"... "The following takes place from 10:00 am to 11:00 am"... 20 minutes of filler...1 plot twist.. 15 minutes of filler...one secret is revealed... an explosion at the end...BOOP BEEP BOOP BEEP BOOP....

Now repeat that for 23 more hours, and you have a season of 24. I find the 7th grade bickering between the staff members of CTU to be very realistic as well. I really hope America's entire justice department argues like 12 year olds, holds major grudges, and have 25 year old managers. Jack Baeur is pretty sweet though. I think we need an entire army of Jack Baeurs, John McLaines, 1992 Steven Segals, Chuck Norrises, and Tecmo Bowl Bo Jacksons. Every terrorist would be dead within a week.

BOOP BEEP BOOP BEEP BOOP...

No comments: