Tuesday, January 30, 2007

This Week....On Heroes....When Nothing Happens...

I have watched every episode of Heroes so far. Why? I honestly don't know. After each week's episode, I feel like I just flushed 40 minutes of my infinite life down the shitter. Is it mildly entertaining? Yes. Are some of the characters and their powers cool? Yes. Are most of the plot lines retarded and unnecessary? Definitely. Is the show way too drawn out with very little to nothing happening every episode? Absolutely. I understand that TV shows are basically 20 hour movies, so there will be tons of filler, but I feel that they can still make more happen per episode. All I know is the creators and editors of the "next week's episode" trailers are the real geniuses. They take an hour of nothing happening, chop it into 30 seconds, and all of a sudden you forgot about the last hour of crap, and can't wait for next week's episode...when NOTHING happens.... again

No comments: