Tuesday, January 23, 2007

You are welcome, Peyton Manning


As many of you saw and read, Peyton Manning prayed to me to let him and the Colts finally beat the Pats in the playoffs.

"After the final score, Manning was on the sideline, his head down, unable to watch. Brady threw an interception to Marlin Jackson and the RCA Dome crowd
went wild. One kneel down later and Manning ripped off his helmet to celebrate. "I said a little prayer on that last drive," Manning said. "I don't know if you're supposed to pray for stuff like that, but I said a little prayer."

Oh, yes, you are supposed to do that! You must always recognize my powers! While he has probably the doucheiest hair in the NFL, a freakishly long neck, and does WAY too many commercials, I decided to let him win this particular game. Why? I felt it was time to give the Pats a taste of their own medicine. Unfortunately, I was sleeping off a hangover during the Colts/ Chargers game. I fucked that one up. The Chargers were supposed to be going to the Super Bowl this year.
So Peyton, you are welcome. Now stop doing those commercials and maybe you can win a Super Bowl.

No comments: