Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Proof that I exist #2,039,044,332







Yes, I created Lyla Garrity. If her amazing hotness is not obvious proof that I am real, then I don't know what is. Earth can never have enough hot bitches, but she is truly a masterpiece. Her real name might be Minka Kelly, but that is of no significance. Lyla Garrity is a real person to me, and thats where it ends. I put that cripple Jason Street in his wheelchair because he was not worth of such a hot piece of female flesh. Lyla, if you are reading this, there will always be a place for you in my bed located in the Kindom of Heaven.

And its ok that she was boning Tim Riggins. That guy is a bad ass who doesn't give a shit about anything. Now if he could only work a threesome with Tyra (the other hottie in the pics)... and get it on tape...

No comments: