Friday, January 26, 2007

"Ummmm, yea. I am going to have a hard time coming up with that sort of cash."

New York business owner Karl Kemp is suing several homeless people who sleep (among other things) in front of his store. And he wants cash. And that cash amount is $1,000,000. That's one million dollars, if you can't read numbers. I am not a genius (Well actually I am.
1600 on my SATs. And they hadn't even been invented yet. Suck on that) but homeless people often don't have $1million bucks lying around. If I was a business owner, I wouldn't really want people dropping dueces in front of my store either, I just think Karl may have a really tough time collecting that cash. Maybe they can settle out of court for 10 half smoked cigarettes and a half drank bottle of Carlo Rossi.

No comments: