Wednesday, January 24, 2007

My Homie G Dub B Gave Some Speech Last Night


One of my homeboys, George Walker Bush (G Dub B) , gave some long, boring speech last night. What I don't understand: all that clapping. Is that supposed to be a joke? There is no other event in the world that earns that much clapping, and certainly not that many standing O's. While I appreciate George Jr. spreading my truthful and factual gospel, I would never stand that many times and clap for him. Unless he kept buying lapdances for me. Which may or may not have happened when I visited last.

By the way, the pic is from a few months ago when G Dub B and I went to his Texas ranch to hunt some deer. Does it make it less fun because I can kill animals simply by pointing at them? No. A better question to ask would be: Why do I look so much like Mel Gibson in that photo? Kinda creepy. Not 2007 crazy Mel Gibson. More like Lethal Weapon Mel. With a beard.

No comments: