Friday, February 2, 2007

$10,000 if you can disprove facts

A right wing American group (surprise) is offering $10,000 to anyone who can help disprove global warming.

"The American Enterprise Institute (AEI), which receives funding from oil giant ExxonMobil according to the Guardian, sent letters to scientists in the United States, Britain and elsewhere offering the payments in exchange for articles emphasising the shortcoming of the UN's report."

Good Dad, that is like free money! We all know that global warming is a myth, just like evolution. I guess whoever responds to that letter first is $10,000 richer. And the fact that ExxonMobil is funding the prize should not matter at all.

I actually took this picture of me using a magnifying glass on earth a few years back. A guilty pleasure of mine. I offer one billion dollars to anyone who can disprove my miracles. The billion dollars is being funded by the Vatican and the 700 club.

No comments: