Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Your weekly movie to not see

In between being your personal Lord and Savior, I also try to help you out during your free time on Earth. I will save you about 2 hours of your life, and personally advise you to NOT see Ghost Rider. Nicholas Cage has pretty much reached his:

"We will pay you $4 Mi--"
"YES, I WILL DO IT! I WILL BE IN YOUR MOVIE!!!"
"You don't even know what it is called or what it is about."
"I don't CARE! I will be in the movie. OK? When do I get my check?"

phase of his career. He is slated to star in 4 movies in 2007 and an astounding 5 movies in 2008. Hopefully they can crank out some more scripts for him and he can be in 10 movies next year. I can't really blame him for the shameless cash grabs, but you might want to consider reading the script first. Or maybe at least seeing some of the CGI for Ghost Rider. It looks like a bad video game. For the Playstation. 1.

(In a related story that even Yours Truly could not make up, Nicholas has a REAL Ghost Rider tattoo that he had to cover up during the filming of the movie. Hopefully he got paid extra for that, cause it seems like he will have plenty of free time in between his 38 movie shoots over the next year)

No comments: