Friday, February 16, 2007

Uhhh, I am pretty sure it is NOT that old

See this frog? People are claiming it is 25 MILLION years old! What a joke! I just checked with my Dad, only the most reliable source of information ever because he created everything, even you. And He told me that the entire earth isn't even 25 million years old. It is those DAD-DAMNED evolutionary theorists trying to plant their evolutionary agenda into your mind. Do NOT believe a word they say. If someone tries to convince you that evolution is more than just some wacko theory, you say, "Well God created everything. Even you, you stupid jerk." And when they ask you to prove it, you say, "Wait, it is right here in my pocket," and you reach into your pocket, and when you pull your hand out you just punch them right in their stupid, arrogant, think they know it all face and say "That was straight from God, you stupid liberal pussy! There is your proof! Do you need proof from my other pocket, too?"

No comments: