Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Easy Burn Oven

Hasbro is recalling almost a million Easy Bake Ovens because hands and fingers can get stuck in the opening and burn you. Information I could have used YESTERDAY! While I was baking my favorite cookies (the My Little Pony Cutie Cookie of course), I tried to close the door to let them cook. The door slammed shut on my hand, burning me badly. Good thing I am no longer a human, so it didn't even hurt. My frustration is that now I have to return my Easy Bake, and wait for them to ship a new one! How am I supposed to make my Oreo Cake tonight?

I guess I will have to stick to making Sno-Cones from the My Little Pony Sno-Cone machine until I get my new, safe Easy Bake. A sad, sad day in the Kitchen of the Lord. Please pray for a quick arrival of my new oven.

No comments: