Tuesday, February 20, 2007

At this rate, Wild Hogs will be the #1 movie of the year

Wow. Movie goers continue to absolutely blow my mind. Ghost Rider posted a $45 MILLION dollar weekend. WHO SAW THIS!! WHY!!?!?!?! I can condone watching it at home on DVD in 5 months (maybe). But paying $12 to see it in the theater? Just to let you know, you NEVER get those 2 hours back. They are gone. Forever. I hope you enjoyed the 2002 special effects and the cash grabbing Nicholas "I will do your movie. No, seriously. Cast me already" Cage.

Norbit made another $20 million this weekend, bloating the movie's total to over $60 million (about $59.2 million more than I thought it would make). Well, I guess with this logic, Wild Hogs will no doubt smash box office records, with lines down the block and people camping out overnight to get the best seats. I mean, seriously, if someone told me a few years back that there would be a comedy starring Tim Allen, John Travolta AND Ma-in Lawrence, I simply would not believe you. How will all that comedic talent be able to share the same screen? That movie is probably 4 hours long to fit in all the humor. I can't wait. If you need me, you can find me at the local movie-plex in line for Wild Hogs, opening March 2nd! I better hurry down there, I want to be first in line!!!


No comments: