Friday, February 23, 2007

I need to get some of these as guards

Now, you know I am sick of all of you evolutionary theorists trying to drown me your nonsense evolution babble. My Dad created the Earth. End of argument. But I CAN get with chimps using spears as weapons. I just ordered a few to guard the gates of Heaven. The best part is, when they run out of spears, they can just throw their shit. Literally.

By the way, how can you convince me that humans came from monkeys when it took monkeys until now to even figure out how to use a spear. We had swords, spears, catapults, whips, daggers, and tons of other cool weapons back when I was on Earth. And that was thousands of years ago!!! Just more proof against the "theory" of evolution. I think it should be called the "joke" of evolution, cause that's all it really is.

No comments: