Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Hmmm... Don't think this is a good sign



I am not an official coroner (just something I dabble in from time to time. Fortunately, the souls that are fortunate enough to make it up here are already dead. Their actual rotting human flesh remains buried on earth. Suckers). I am not positive, but pretty sure, that this is not supposed to happen: Anna Nicole's body is decomposing at an alarming rate.

"If the body is to be viewed, it must be done this week, Saturday or before," Perper said. "If it is next week, they cannot guarantee that there won't be changes to affect the deceased, especially to her face."

I HATE it when my face rots faster than normal. It really sucks when that happens. Maybe it was the tons of surgery? "Uhhhhhh, I don't know how to put this, but all the surgery and botox in her face is making it rot faster than an open avocado. Seriously, it is pretty gross. Can we just bury her already? No, I am serious. It is like a gigantic bruised banana." Or maybe the massive weight gains/ losses has something to do with this? The methadone? Alcohol? Drugs? Maybe Trimspa works by decomposing fat. Who knows what the hell is going on with this woman, but even after death, she is still as crazy as ever.

(By the way she seemed pretty together on that video that was released this week that showed her face painted like a clown and not understanding one word of the English language. Seemed just like my typical Thursday morning)

No comments: