Monday, February 5, 2007

You are welcome Shawne

"This is God-given talent and that's what I've been showing since I've gotten on a football field. I think over time everybody will see that and know that."

You are welcome, Shawne. Without me, you would not have your great football ability. I don't know why people think you did steroids. So wierd. Just because you test positive for steroids and get a 4 game suspension, people assume you are guilty? All of Shawne's talent has been provided by Me and My powers, so lay off him! Cut him some slack! He was taking a normal supplement with Nandrolone in it. It happens all the time. I mean, just the other day I accidentally sprinkled some anabolic steroids on my eggs. Leave him alone, and let him enjoy the natural talent that I gave him.



No comments: