Tuesday, February 6, 2007

An ass kicking is on the way...

Spencer on the Hills has a serious beat down coming his way. Sue me for watching bad Reality TV (well, technically you can't sue me since I live in Heaven, I am your Lord and Savior, and if you sued me I would instantly banish you to hell for eternity. But if that is worth your trouble, go right ahead). This serious douche thinks he is a tough SOB, when in reality he is a little punk that needs to get hit by a car. He threatened his girl Heidi's co-worker, but instead looked like just another rich a-hole. After getting in the dudes face, the dude pushed him, to which Spencer responded "Don't touch me, bro, that's assault!"

I COMMAND YOU, MY CHILDREN, TO GO FORTH AND HURT SPENCER THE DOUCHE!!

AND SO IT WAS WRITTEN, THOU SHALT PUNCH SPENCER THE DOUCHE IN THE FACE! AMEN...

(Sorry for the small picture. My infinite powers have once again been thwarted by modern technology)

No comments: