Tuesday, February 13, 2007

It is Official: I am running for U.S. President in 2008

With all of these new candidates putting their names into the 2008 Presidential Race, I could not hold back my announcement any longer. I am officially running for President of the United States in 2008. I feel that the time and the attitude of the United States is ready to have the honor of Jesus Christ, the Lord and Savior of the World, as their leader. I will run on the platform of my supreme awesomeness, and will complete what G Dub B started in transforming the great United States into an official Theocracy. I will be performing many miracles during my nationwide tour, which will no doubt generate plenty of publicity and huge, cheering crowds. I am not sure who my running mate will be, as it is to early to make such an important decision.
More information will be announced in the coming months leading up to the election. But with all of your support, there is no doubt in my mind I will be your next President!
And so it was written: It is your fate- you will vote for Jesus in '08!
It shall be so: Jesus will Dominate in 2008!


No comments: