Monday, February 5, 2007

Paintings from my Super Bowl Party!!

I had several artists working their asses off all day yesterday to capture the wonderful times that is the Annual Heaven Super Bowl Party.



Here is my grand entrance. Look at all the sweet babes playing the trumpet for me. I rock! My parties ALWAYS have the most chicks.

Here is me brewing up Hurricane Ditka for the game. Its really not that hard to get a big storm going when I am so big! I must be a million miles tall! BOOYA!
Of course, I need a foot massage for the entire game. You know how J-Dog does it! Kiss my toes, bitch! What's that? Your hands hurt? Well now your entire body is going to hurt because you just got banished to hell for eternity!! Does anyone else's hands hurt? Didn't think so.

When the game is over, its time for me to collect my winnings. Basically, if you make a bet with Me, be ready to pay up. This loser is begging forgiveness. I ripped his head off 3 seconds later. You just don't come between the Son of God and My money and live to tell about it.

Well, that's all from this years party. Hopefully no one else got their head ripped off.

No comments: