Friday, February 2, 2007

UPDATE: Grant Hill Injury

Grant Hill, who suffered the first injury of his career last night, explains exactly how his injury happened:

"I have no idea how it happened," Hill said via cell phone Thursday night. "After the game, my lower extremities were sore, as usual, but I didn't think it was anything of great concern. I went home and woke up in the middle of the night, and when I got up to use the restroom, I could hardly walk on it. I wasn't sure if my wife kicked me in the middle or the night or if it was from the game."

It makes sense. If you have NEVER been injured in your lengthy career, you would have NO IDEA how it might feel. His body is basically made of titanium. Actually more like adamantium, the unbreakable metal that makes up Wolverine's skeleton. I hope Grant can mentally recover from missing the first games of his career. The basketball world must continue forward, no matter how painful it might be. Stay strong, fans. Stay strong.

(Picture note: While it may look like Grant is in street clothes on the bench during the game, he is actually so good he often plays entire games in his street clothes. It's to beat the traffic out of the locker room. Genius I say).

No comments: