Thursday, February 1, 2007

G Dub B Praises America's Theocracy

G Dub B spoke at the 55th Annual National Prayer Breakfast today, celebrating America's love of praying.

"You know, it's is an amazing country, isn't it, when people from all walks of life gather to recognize our dependence on an Almighty God, and to ask him for blessings in our life. I think a breakfast such as this speaks to the true strength of the United States of America."

So true. It definitely IS an amazing country, where by far the majority of the population still believe in my Dad and I, and clasp their hands together to try and talk to us. I died and came back to life roughly 2000 years ago, and people still read and follow my factual messages, and believe in my proven miracles. So awesome!

"In many congregations and homes across this great land, people also set a time -- set aside time to pray for our nation and those entrusted with authority, including our elected leaders."

You Americans should be so proud! Even the people you elect to office to lead the country still believe in Me! You are in such good, educated, and logical hands!

And so it was written...you shall pray unto my greatness today! And thou shalt be saved!

No comments: