Thursday, February 15, 2007

Apparently, Homeless people are not immune to fire

Huh... I can honestly say I did not know that. I figured that becuase homeless people are a different species, combined with the leather like quality of their skin from the constant exposure the the elements, I would have thought they were immune to catching on fire. Well Mia Sagote and Leslie Siliga, you certainly proved me wrong. Mia and Leslie (fellow hobos) have known Leslie "Jill" "Legs" (seriously- an old nickname, but you never really lose your nickname, do you) May (pictured above) from years of being homeless together. Legs was a crack, heroin addicted former prostitute, at least until Mia and Leslie got their hands on her. They took her to the Candlestick Park parking lot, doused her in gasoline, and set her on fire. Why, you ask? Well, Legs's boyfriend (hold the phone!!! She had a boyfriend???? HOLY CRAP!!!) owed Mia $150. that is a perfectly good reason to kidnap someone, douse them in gas and set them a blazin'. I always collect money owed to me, and I have done much worse for much less money. And when I say much less money I mean much more money- at least $15,000. Anything less than that I just send my hired goons out. It is too much of a hassle.

(The whole story is actually really awful and gruesome, and Legs lived what seemed to be a pretty shitty life. Unless you don't consider your mom dying from alcohol poisioning when you are 12, getting raped and impregnated by your dad at 16, being a prostitute, becoming addicted to crack and heroin, losing all of your teeth, being homeless, then being burned alive all that bad. Then it would be a sweet life. I wouldn't make fun of it if I wasn't Jesus Christ, Son of God, Lord and Savior of all of mankind who wishes to be saved for eternity. But I am, so I can take such liberties)

No comments: