Tuesday, February 6, 2007

My new indulgence: baby animal meat

I have gotten really into eating small, baby animals. Call me crazy, but there is something about baby animals that makes them taste so good! I think their tender, young flesh just makes for better eatin'. Oh, the wonderful privileges of being Jesus.


Come forth, little puppy, and let me dine on thy young puppy meat. Children, watch and learn on how to devour a small dog.


You cannot hide, little sheep, as my powerful hand shall swipe you up and make you my dinner!

Thank you, mother tiger, for delivering me my most favorite of meals: baby tiger. You shall be blessed for eternity. Now leave me be so I may rip your baby limb from limb and enjoy the tender meat. Does thou happen have any bar-b-q sauce? Thou shalt not hide the sauce from me!

No comments: