Monday, February 12, 2007

At least they know who to thank

My dad and I got a TON of props last night at the yearly self promotion, ass kissing festival that is the Grammys. It is nice to hear all those celebrities know who to thank for their success and award winning music: My Dad and Me. No one gave us more props than Mary J. Blige, who thanked BOTH my Dad and Me. Awesome. Good work Mary. Most people simply thank Me or my Dad separately, but not both at the same time. Pretty sweet.

I of course did not watch the Grammys. I don't know how anyone can sit thru 3 hours of that garbage. Who votes on the Grammy nominees and winners anyway? Do you have to be 65 years old and up to get a vote? I am surprised that Tony Bennett, Bette Midler, Elvis and Frank Sinatra don't win every award.

No comments: